Cortisporin Ophthalmic Suspension User Reviews

Cortisporin Ophthalmic Suspension - User Reviews

Cortisporin Ophthalmic Suspension User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Cortisporin Ophthalmic Suspension sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 19

Brings my symptoms (watery eyes and itching of the eyelid) under control and my vision is much clearer. I wear contact lenses during the day so this is a real problem when my eyes start to water. I have Blepheritis (infection of eyelid) and was told there was no cure. Washing with baby shampoo helps a lot but must be done faithfully morning and night or my condition (Blepheritis) gets out of control. I will ask my doctor about using this product more frequently to prevent the excessive watering and itching. I only need to use the ointment at night (along the lower edge of my eyelids). It doesn't seem to harm my contact lenses because I wash it off in the morning before inserting my lenses. This product is a real blessing.

Related Reading: itching

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.

Cortisporin Ophthalmic Suspension