Cortisporin Otic Solution User Reviews

Cortisporin Otic Solution - User Reviews

Cortisporin Otic Solution User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Cortisporin Otic Solution sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 17

has been an ineffective treatment for me. Infection recurs. Roof of mouth now swells with 4th treatment in 8 months.

Comment from: jellenc, on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 23

this made my infection worse...i must have been allergic to something in the drops..my ears are swollen, itchy and my hearing is decreased........wont EVER USE THIS AGAIN

Comment from: Mookie11, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 28

Today is 1/29/2013 and I have used this medication since 1/24/2013. It has not been that effective. Urgent care prescribed it due to ear pain and tinnitus. My tinnitus is still there. I still have some ear pain. I won't use it anymore because I have only read negative reviews and even the paperwork says it can cause hearing loss. So I'm done with this medicine. These online reviews have scared the devil out of me.

Related Reading: tinnitus | hearing loss

Comment from: angus, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 07

I'm having serious side effects--burning, itching--ears are so very sore, kept me up for several nights. Rash from ears to neck. Stopped using the drops after 4 1/2 days & 5 days later still haven't got rid of the problems. Never using it again.

Related Reading: itching | Rash

Comment from: Russie56, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 24

I went on this site after using the product for a couple of days. Does not appear to be working...actually think a little worse.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 15

Beware! I went to an urgent care clinic and found out I had a ruptured ear drum. The doctor put me on these drops. Now five days later I find out they should NEVER be taken by someone with a ruptured ear drum. They are extremely toxic to hearing if they enter the middle or inner ear.

Comment from: pamaska, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 06

Actually thought it made my ear hurt more. Unless it was just ineffective and infection got worse.