Covera-HS User Reviews

Covera-HS - User Reviews

Covera-HS User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Covera-HS sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: birdlady1223, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 30

I've have an abnormal heart beat, it's been since 2003 . My blood pressure goes up & down like a yo yo. I went for a stress test an now my meds. has been change to a higher dose, if you feel funny keep on your doc. , it took my doc. a hole year, until he had test done, just to shut me up an i was right. Believe me it works, very good for me.

Related Reading: stress

Comment from: Barbara, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 17

I take Covera for high blood pressure and have been on it for about 3 years or longer. It seems to help in the morning but my pressure gradually goes up in the afternoon and evening.......doesn't stay stabalized. Also, I have been noticing my hair is getting thinner and thinner and I suspect its the Covera that doing . I will talk to my dr. and ask him to change my medication.

Related Reading: high blood pressure