Creon 10 User Reviews

Creon 10 - User Reviews

Creon 10 User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Creon 10 sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: miracle man, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 30

I had severe pancreatitas and a portion of my pancreas removed and for 4 months I took 2-4 capsules with 3 meals a day and my pancreas has healed completely

Comment from: mslaffsalot, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 11

I have used this medication for almost 4 years and would not be able to digest much of anything without it.

Comment from: samaritan56, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 24

My husband has Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer. He started out taking 2, Creon 10 with meals, but his food was not digesting completely. He had to take 3-4 Creon 10 for his food to digest. The Creon digested his food, but he always had nausea and vomiting about 30 minutes to 1 hour afterwards. But, when he vomited it was always liquids. He has taken about 8 chemo (Gemzar)treatments, so I had him to cut the Creon to 2 with each meal, and 1 with a snack. He has not had any vomiting since the dosage has been decreased. New that the vomiting has subsided he has gain 11 lbs., and is doing remarkably well.

Related Reading: Pancreatic Cancer | Creon 10 | Creon

Comment from: nehneh, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 16

Itook this medicine for 3 days now Ifeel like I have the dirreah a constant stomache ache

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 11

Though this medicine effectively helps in controling the illness but (as a side effect) causes upset stomach/diarreah and twisting pain during bowel movement

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 04

i still have stomach cramping but overall satisfied with this medication

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 11

I had side effects. Pain in my big toe. And increased abdominal pain (pancreas) and stomach cramping.

Related Reading: abdominal pain

Comment from: shirley, 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 21

i had so much pain for 5 months,till my family doctor found another doctor to help me.as long as i take my pills ,i'm ok.

Comment from: gabrilla007, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: July 29

i don't feel it's helping me regain my appetite as doctor told me it would, iam underwieght and need to regain weight i have been on creon 10 for 2months and have only gained 10 pounds. the reason for this i had gastric bypass surgery 15months ago but got a real bad stomach flu during winter time and allergies, and bronchitis, with lots of flam which contributed to my appetite not eating while under medication. loss more wieght then i should have, now i need to regain at least 25 pounds. my immune sympton its very low. althought i'm strong not giving in to weakness. i still take all vitamins i need and i'm on a high protien diet at least 80gr daily, to regain. is there certain foods i should eat that would benefit me with creon 10?

Related Reading: flu | vitamins

Comment from: joanie, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 30

Went from constant diareah and nausea to constipation with this med. I feel better and my two main ailments are almost completly gone. Citrucel helps with the constipation. I still suffer from bloating in the stomach and fatige. I'm also on Bentyl. I have constant gastritis and this is the best I've been since my gallbladder was removed. I'm hoping to get better and healthier with this med.

Related Reading: constipation | Bentyl | gastritis