Crixivan User Reviews

Crixivan - User Reviews

Crixivan User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Crixivan sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 12

very very nausaed

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: March 22

I have been on this medication for over 10 yearsd and I have done extremely well with this medication.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 14

I have developed serious lipodystrophy requiring three surgeries. I have not taken this drug for eight years and yet I still have recurring problems with irregular fat distribution. My "buffalo hump" is so pronounced that I am unable to have a restful sleep. Crixivan = poison.

Related Reading: sleep | Crixivan

Comment from: misseffectme, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 05

I was givin three types of antibiotics, thirteen pills to take orally in one sitting. I was in contact of the virus again and know now Im for sure of where it came from but the Dr. I seen did not diolog it and now I dont know where to get the perscription again.

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.