Cubicin User Reviews

Cubicin - User Reviews

Cubicin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Cubicin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 25

seemes to be a good medicine, less side effects than vancomyicin, I am tired and weak, and sort of sick, as long as I keep my side effects meds coming, I can deal, just started with the losing sleep, up all night last night sick off and on, I am very tired, I have 2 more weeks of this,

Comment from: daffination, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 31

I have been receiving cubicin now for 3 weeks. I am scheduled for 3 more. I am experiencing insomnia and extreme fatigue. I am tired and weak. Also I am unable to regulate body temperature. Hot then chills, combined with cold sweats.

Related Reading: cubicin | insomnia | fatigue

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 20

really don't like daily iv therapy.

Comment from: spanky, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 30

have 2 more weeks of IV therapy,, but having problems with weird dreams and can't sleep.. anyone else having this problem???

Comment from: seventy2oz, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 24

caused fluid retention and harmed kidneys. and with another anti-biotic for 22 days the infection went away. it might have helped.

Comment from: on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 06

The side effects were more than I could handle: extreme muscle pain/weakness, severe fluid retention, and elevated hypertension.

Related Reading: muscle pain

Comment from: lee49, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 08

I have been on cubicin IV for two weeks and already my blood work shows the infection is gone. I had a slite headach right after I took it for the first few days but that past and I have not had any other side effects.

Comment from: lmjones, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 06

My 17 yr old daughter is receiving Cubicin I.v at home for atleast the next 4 weeks. One week in and she is having most the side effects ie.. nausea/vomiting, muscle/joint pain, fatigue etc.. however one not mentioned is hair loss, its coming out by the handful. I haven't heard if anyone else has experienced this. efficacy of this new drug is great, but it is very hard on the body.

Related Reading: hair loss

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 03

I've had a yeast infection, then the nausea and diarrhea started. I've been very fatigued lately. My muscles are sore all over. I've been on it this time for 3 wks and have 3 more to go. Was on this stuff last yr for 5 wks and don't remember feeling this crappy.

Related Reading: yeast infection | diarrhea

Comment from: Jean, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 15

this treatment has worked exceptionally well for me. the only problem i've had was diaherria.

Comment from: Lala, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 03

I'm having some of the side effect's. Chest pain headache's very bad and it make's me have anxiety. And I'm very weak since they started it.

Related Reading: Chest pain | headache | anxiety