Cubicin User Reviews

Cubicin - User Reviews

Cubicin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Cubicin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Healed, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 12

I acquired an infection in my right foot traveling up to my knee after clearing away bouganvillia cuttings. The thorns are toxic and can result in the affects of an ant bite up to cardiac arrest. I almost had my right leg amputated below the knee until a wound care doctor prescribed cubicin. Five weeks of other antibiotics and stays in three hospitals were not effective. In 3 days cubicin cleared the infection.It was followed by a week of inconvenient IV therapy that tookcare of the problem. Bless this doctor! ( I think I paid for their BMW's.)

Comment from: rxorcist, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 10

had spinal abcess and rocephin treatment failed and resulted in more surgery. This seems to be keeping the infection away but I have muscle cramps, difficulty sleeping and although I lost weight with the initial therapy I am gaining weight now even though I eat so much less than I used to because the cubicin leaves a nasty taste in my mouth,...

Related Reading: muscle cramps

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 22

I was diagnosed with MRSA in the sinus.Have been administering IV infusions of Cubicin daily for 6 weeks through a PICC line. Infection is much improved. Will continue for another 2 weeks. Only side effect is fatigue which probably also linked to the infection. I tried oral antibiotics for 10 weeks prior to the infusion therapy - each oral antibiotic would work for a few days and then the infection worsened. At this time I am feeling much better and would opt for this type of treatment if ever an infection of this type occurred again.

Comment from: crystal, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 27

have been on this IV drug, now for 8 days, so far no problems, it is being used to treat my heavy case of MRSA

Comment from: pattyshec, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 03

Using this antibiotic with another to combat infection