Cyanocobalamin User Reviews

Cyanocobalamin - User Reviews

Cyanocobalamin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Cyanocobalamin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 30

Before the injections I was very sluggish, tired and forgetful. With the injections, all the above are greatly improved!

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 25

Somewhat helps my MS leg tingling & a little energy lift

Comment from: Bama Girl, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 27

I have only had first dose of 2ml, I have noticed breathing is easier, not as out of breath, energy is picking up, my eye twitch hasnt been as bad either. My B12 level was @ 235 I know it has come up. Hoping to see more good results!

Related Reading: B12

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 24

My Dr was injecting me w/1 ml 1x/week for 6 weeks. It GREATLY improved my energy level and even my MOOD! I went off for a while because I moved out of state and could REALLY tell the difference after not being on it for a few weeks. I just started taking it again at home myself instead of having to go into the Drs every week. This is like a MIRACLE drug to me. You can REALLY tell the difference... just give it a couple of weeks... I am happy I did. =0)

Comment from: Janet, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 29

3 injections now and my hair is not only growing, but new hair is coming in. Also noticed that my blood sugars are better. Also my balance for walking has improved a little. Lost now 20 pounds as well.

Comment from: tammygurl40, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 13

i had a bloodtest my b-12 was low i gave my self the med once a week for two weeks now i take it one shot every two weeks i feel great lost 10 pounds

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 07

I can't tell a difference in my energy level AT ALL and as a side effect, I've developed severe, painful acne - mostly around hair follicles.

Related Reading: acne

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 28

Have had weekly shots for 4 weeks, much improved stamina. Now on monthly shots, Dr. says it will take 3 months to get full effect, feel at least 50% better, can't wait to see after 3 months.

Comment from: mybowie101, 35-44 (Patient) Published: October 28

after 2 injections i see improvement in my hair. i knew there was something wrong with my health.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: October 17

I can definatly tell when I need it. It has allowed me to lead a healthy life for many years

Comment from: DL75652, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 28

sleeplessiness,full of energy mind confussion

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 13

I have had only 1 injection and already I'm full of energy. I did experience some swelling for a week or so after the injection.

Published: January 30

I really can tell a difference in my energy level. It has really made me feel so more energized!!

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: September 28

Have had injections monthly, then weekly for many years and it greatly improves my energy, mood, bruising and hair condition. I get really tired and cranky when levels get low.

Weight Loss Wisdom

Get tips, recipes and inspiration.

From WebMD