Cyanocobalamin User Reviews

Cyanocobalamin - User Reviews

Cyanocobalamin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Cyanocobalamin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Fun Nana again, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 12

I have been taking this for 4 months for my Fibromyalgia and the difference is amazing. I can move around without pain, my joints don't keep me awake in pain. I can tell such a difference. When I run out and go without my injections a few weeks I am curled up in pain, and joints swollen. For me this makes my life so much more enjoyable, I can play with my grandchildren. Before finding this my medical DR. had me on 12 different meds. I was misarable gained 40 pounds in a year taking all the other meds. I would recommend this treatment to anyone, at least try it, for a few weeks. It has made such a big improvement in my life. I was on antidepressants for years, but, am proud to say that I have not needed them since beginning this from of treatment.

Related Reading: Fibromyalgia | antidepressants

Comment from: ddj3795, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 11

I've been taking this about ten years. No problems. My Dr. allows me to inject myself every two weeks and this seems to prevent the "slows" during the last few days before a monthly injection. I inject 1 CC every two weeks using an insulin needle.I'm not very fat so the 1/2 inch 29 gauge needle reaches my upper arm muscle with no problem.

Comment from: RollinWheels, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 28

I haven't noticed any difference at all. I have only had one injection, maybe the second one will help, I am still tired ands skuggish and forgetful, I often doze off een when I an driving which is of course very dangrous,

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 27

I can really tell when I haven't had my injecton.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 30

I always feel much better after an injection but I think I may need to have it more frequently than every 2 weeks. I get tired again after a week.

Comment from: cindy2k, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 12

I have been getting injections twice a week, and have started to feel less tired exhausted after the fifth shot. Once my B12 level reaches an adequate level I should be able to switch to pills.

Comment from: angela, 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: August 03

After 40, I started experiencing less effectiveness with only 1 injection per month... was feeling really run down, especially around menstrual cycles... am considering asking the doc to increase my dosage to two injections per month...

Comment from: laurenuk, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 17

I have an injection once/month. I definitely notice a difference in my energy levels and overall well-being. I suffered from all symptoms of b-12 anemia before taking this drug, and all symptoms have improved tremendously. I would like to take it more frequently, as I do start to feel fatigue about a week before I'm due for my shot...

Related Reading: anemia | fatigue

Comment from: Gcoleman9@aol.com, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 27

My recent BPH was 4.37 Considered to be criticle, 4.0 is max. Cyanocobalam 1000mg subcutanious inj. once or twice a month seems to help. any comments regarding this treatment would be greatly appreciated!

Comment from: ladyarrow, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 06

Just feeling all around more energetic and well being

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 15

I have taken cyanocobalamin for 12 years and have had relief from my symptoms without side effects.

Related Reading: cyanocobalamin

Weight Loss Wisdom

Get tips, recipes and inspiration.

From WebMD