Cytotec User Reviews

Cytotec - User Reviews

Cytotec User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Cytotec sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 26

i was just given this drug by my dr to help me go to the bathroom #2, i just started the regimine.. so i cant tell you if it works. has any one else used it for this? all i can tell you so far..i have a lot of gas. i did not know it was for abortions.. im totally against them,,i have 3 beautiful children

Comment from: S ettabachi, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 11

Yes i have all experiment with the medicijn

Comment from: 19-24 Published: March 27

took 2 orally and 1 vaginally.I placed the 2 i took orally between my gums and cheeks(1 each side) for 30 minutes then drank water to swallow them.After 2/3 hours i started bleeding and the same night the abortion was a traumatising success.It induces periods and the pains are excruciating.Its two weeks now and i'm still bleeding...I am freaked out that i have breast milk coming out from me and my breast are huge.how do i deal with this because i'm no longer pregnant?help a sister out please.

Related Reading: breast

Comment from: :(1STBABY, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 03

I was given this medication after I found out I had miscarried. I was never supposed to have children and have Ovarian Cancer needless to say I was suprized then heartbroken. My experience with this Medication was that it worked within two hours But was EXTREMLY PAINFUL. I could not take any pain medication or nausea pills due to my prior illness and allergys. I was extremly sick and it hurt worse than any of my prior surgury. On the postive SIDE it was private and done at home with my husband there to help me through so we could deal with the loss on our own. I would recomend it to other women, but know there is a good chance it will hurt like heck, be sure you can take pain medication before you take this pill.

Comment from: Mom2three, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 18

I was given this drug vaginally to soften my cervix 8 years ago with my DD... I had already been in early labor so I didn't notice any "extra" uterine activity other than the contractions I was already having. It worked for what it was used for then.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 23

I was given the generic of this drug because I have problems tolerating NSAIDs used for arthritis. After taking the pills as directed for four days, I experienced a severe allergic reaction: burning in mouth and throat, vomiting, dry heaves, swollen throat and difficulty breathing. There was no indication in any of the patient literature that this kind of reaction was even possible. Needless to say, I will not take this drug again.

Related Reading: NSAIDs | arthritis

Comment from: webmd, 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 10

used it and my results still say pregnant

GI Disorders