Daliresp User Reviews

Daliresp - User Reviews

Daliresp User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Daliresp sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Ace2257, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 13

This drug does more than I ever expected it would. Ive been on it for two weeks now and have noticed I am actually able to do more activity than I had been. Obviously the drug is new so I cant speak for long term treatment but if it lives up to what its approved for then it will do wonders for myself. I experience numerous flar-ups a year and find myself in the ER at least once a year. If Daliresp can prevent one or two of these a year it would really help my quality of life. For now I would highly recommend this product

Related Reading: Daliresp

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 19

I was experiencing frequent shortness of breath. Other medicine I was taking hurt my stomach.I have less shortness of breath able to do more without being attached to oxygen. No problems when taken on an empty stomach.

Comment from: Barb/CO, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 25

After getting past some rather severe side effects (nausea, frequent trips to the bathroom, lack of appetite), I love this medication. It has helped me immensely.

Comment from: herb, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 01

couldnt do a lot of things without sob and now easier to breath and do alot of things i did before

Comment from: bugs-mama02, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 17

I have been on oxygen for 5 years now. Before taking Daliresp I could barely walk 20 steps without having to stop, I now can double that. Recovery time of catching my breath is cut in half and my doctor can actually hear air moving in my lungs when before it was very deminished. I have been on this for 4 months with no problems.

Comment from: dodge, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 20

I have taken this med two different times with two week interruptions due to side effects. Both times when I take Daliresp 250 mg or 500mg both meds would not allow me to sleep at all. It was like someone had propped my eyes open. Also had leg cramps, extreme tiredness, made me very nervous and anxious. My system just won't tolerate this med. When checking with mfg I found out there is a lot of side effects and mine was nominal compared to the complete list.

Comment from: Pink Patty, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 11

Been on since October 2011, has helped alot with having no flare ups of Bronchitis. By this time each year I should have had Bronchitis three times. Have copd with Bronchitis and asthma.

Related Reading: asthma

Comment from: DODGE, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 18

I HAVE BEEN ON 250 MCG FOR 1 MONTH. THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE TERRIBLE. EXTREME NERVOUSNESS, TREMORS, TERRIBLE INSOMNIA, I STARTED WITH 500 MG AND HAD TO DROP DOWN TOO 250 MG AND IT IS STILL TERRIBLE SIDE EFFECTS. VERY NERVOUS AND TREMORS IS NOT ONLY TROUBLESOME BUT IMBARASSING IN PUBLIC. SHAKE LIKE I HAVE PARKINSON.

Related Reading: TREMORS | INSOMNIA

Comment from: Ranger Rick, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 02

I have tried taking this medication twice now and have had to stop both times due to the side effects. I would say I have moderate Chronic Bronchitis. Both times I experienced severe stomach pains and nausea that have forced me to discontinue its use.

Related Reading: Chronic Bronchitis

Comment from: wigleyb36, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 15

I have been taking Daliresp about a year now. It has helped me immensely. Before I began Daliresp I could hardly move without being Short of breath. My FEV1 was at 27%. I visited my lung doctor this week and my FEV1 is now 48% and I am very rarely short of breath. I feel like a new man. I did lose 20lbs but the weight loss slowly ceased and now is stable. I needed to get rid of a few pounds anyway. I would recommend Daliresp to anyone with COPD.