Daliresp User Reviews

Daliresp - User Reviews

Daliresp User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Daliresp sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: LLS, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 18

Have taken for about 3 months. IT WORKS! I had been having flare ups every couple of weeks - just finish one round of prednizone and anti-biotics and a week later would have to start again. Have not had a flare up with Dalisrep. BUT - I have had to stop taking. Felt nauseous all the time. No appitite. Lost 16 pounds since first of March. Absolutely miserable. Called my doctor yesterday and he told me to stop. I hope something can be done to tone down the side effects because it certainly does what it says in the treatment of COPD.

Comment from: Jeanne, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 19

I am an 80 year young senior with COPD, and I was so looking forward to feeling better and breathing better on this medication - so disappointed !! The side effects were too much to handle (stomach).

Comment from: tadams43701, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 21

I was diagnosed with COPD with Emphysema and given the Daliresp. At first I experienced extreme diarreha and nausea and vomiting.Also muscle cramps from the loss of potassium. It has now been thirty days and the diarrreaha has subsided but the nausea remains with every dose with loss of appetite. Breathing has been a lot easier though not needing to use the rescue meds as often now.

Comment from: Wasagolfer, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 07

On the 3rd day of taking this drug I developed severe diarrhea. I lost my appetite and consequently my blood pressure decreased and I felt faint and light headed. I do not know if these side effects would lessen over time, because my doctor told be to stop taking Daliresp after 10 days. This did not help my breathing as others have claimed.

Related Reading: diarrhea

Comment from: Treso, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 06

I took this drug for four days before I noticed any changes other than insomnia (big time)and headache (big time). Then, on the fifth dose I noticed I was having thoughts on how best to leave this world. I started having diarrhea and the worst was the low back pain and sciatica like symptoms down the back of both legs. The pain was only alleviated with ice packs. No amountaspirin, ibuprofen or Tylenol could touch it. I did notice after the fifth day that I was breathing quite a bit better and not having as many bronchospasms. I decided to try alternating the dose one day on, one day off. No help with adverse side effects. I skipped three days in between doses; also with no help. I don't think I can stand to take this med due to the back pain, headache, depressive thoughts and diarrhea. I wonder if a person took it for a couple of months would the bad side effects go away? Thanks for listening.

Related Reading: headache | sciatica | ibuprofen

Comment from: buzzwatk, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 17

Have been taking for one month; have lost about 15 pounds, but for me that helps, as I'm about 40 lbs overwieght. I am, however, experiencing some short-term dizziness after standing up. Otherwise, it seems to help the flare-ups.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: barracudabecky, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 08

iv'e only been on this med for a few days and have had no side effects and i hope i don't .I'm praying that this med geivs me back some quality of life that my years of smoking robbed from me.I'll post again in a few weeks to let u all know.

Related Reading: smoking

Comment from: kim, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 24

Condition worsened with use..especially sob...pulmonary Dr immediately stopped use.