Daliresp User Reviews

Daliresp - User Reviews

Daliresp User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Daliresp sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: twodogs, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 22

I have been on the medication for 25 days and seem to be breating better. I am on full time o2 and still having shortness of breath issues. I also have some loss of appetite issues which is ok since I need to lose weight. I have swelling in my ankles and I wonder if this drug is causing that.

Comment from: okedoke78 , 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 31

This Caused Loss of Appetite andincontinence after njne days of use.

Comment from: pinkpatty, 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 15

No problem with side effects.

Comment from: johnke02, 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 06

I have been taking Daliresp about six months. The only side effect I had was weight loss, which I needed. Had difficulty sleeping the first few night's, but that went away. I have not had a serious flare up since I have been on this medication, felt better, breath easier, overall quality of life is better. Wish I had known about this drug long ago.

Comment from: pat emory, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 10

Since I have been taking this drug, 1 month, I have noticed the last week, my insomnia is very bad. My breathing was better in the early stages of the drug, but so far the last week, it hasn't helped hardly at all with my shortness of breath. It might be because the drug makes me very nervous, therefor limiting my air flow. Another thing I have noticed is its like my body feels like its going numb or something, like the air isn't reaching my legs and arms. Kinda of like when the attacks come. I will call my doctor today, because I think this is why my body feels so weird and I have shortness of breath worse than when I started the drug. For the people it helps, I'm very glad for you, and hopefully one day another drug, without the side affects will come out!

Comment from: Katrina, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 08

Since being on Daliresp I have been experiencing tremmors, water retention in ankles, loss of appitite and insomnia. Have not been on the medication long enough to know if it is effective or not with COPD/Chronic Brochitis.

Comment from: Beki, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 29

I had to stop taking this drug because my hips and legs hurt so bad that I couldn't sleep at night. As long as I was moving Or walking i was ok, but when I sat down or laid down I hurt really bad. I was taking Vicodin for the pain so I could take the dilaresp for my lungs. Not good.

Related Reading: Vicodin