Darvon User Reviews

Darvon - User Reviews

Darvon User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Darvon sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 04

This drug is awesome. I love drugs.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 03

This drug is awesome. I love drugs.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 01

This drug is awesome. I love drugs.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 20

when I take this my vision is severly impaired, I try to read and the words blur, I get severe pain in my abdomin like cramps but 100 times worse... this stuff is dangerous and DOES NOT help the pain at all.

Comment from: Becker0109, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 26

I took this medication in generic form (Propoxyphene-Acetaminophen 100/650mg) on 06/18/2010 for pain of my left index finger that I had surgery on. I took one evry four hours starting the 18th, June, 2010, a Friday. I started to experience, a few hours later, dizziness, slowing motor skills, confusion, an overall "stupor" and developed a hard time with relating to people talking to me or me to them. I called the doctors office on Sunday, the 20th (Fathers day) and was told by the doctor on call to go to the emerency room, which I did. I was NOT suppose to be given this drug as I have depression, have had a heart attack, and take medications such as those to sleep for my insomnia. I showed the doctors office my "up to the date" list of medications before the surgery on a pre operation in the doctors office on 06/14/2010. I could have died. I was in and out of this stopor feeling for about 6-8 weeks.

Related Reading: dizziness | depression | heart attack

Comment from: jimss, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: November 23

Have taken Darvon compound 65 for 50+ years for migraines. It will not kill a migraine, but if taken soon enough, will significantly reduce 75% of the time and then allow normal functioning. I take oxycodone for increased pain, but then i sacrifice normal thinking/functioning. People overdose on everything. it is just a matter of self-control and understanding your own personal drug reactions.

Related Reading: Darvon compound | migraine

Comment from: 28 BETHVPPC8, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: October 12

I HAVE LOWER BACK PAIN SO BAD I CRY IT MAKES THE PAIN GO AWAY ONLY THING WILL HELP MY BADDDDDDDD HEADACHES

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 08

I have so many back problems it's not even funny. This medicine does next to nothing for me. Might as well be taking a pink vitamin.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 14

100% effective, no side effects

Comment from: richard, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 24

I took the medication for knee and hip pain and it has virtually no effect. I accidentally took two 650 pills and still it provided little pain reduction. I did have feelings of flushness and slight dizziness. Have not used it for any other type of pain.

Chronic Pain/Back Pain