Daypro User Reviews

Daypro - User Reviews

Daypro User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Daypro sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Minnie, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 30

Took Dolobid for years but since it is no longer made I have had quite a time finding something to relive my pain. Thank goodness I finaly tried daypro and it is working very nicely.

Related Reading: Dolobid | daypro

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 24

Husband took the generic of Daypro for about 1 month and was feeling better, no pain in legs, sleeping better and everything, then woke up one morning with severe chest pains and had a widowmaker heart attack and almost died. Was told by Doctor that the drug triggered the heart attack.

Related Reading: heart attack

Comment from: patma, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 07

Treated for achilles tendonidtis. After trying four other anti-inflamatories and physical therapy over a one year period this one finally worked.

Comment from: sellington, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 22

my doctor gave me daypro for hip pain from arthritis and a hip sprain. this crap landed me in the ER with severe stomach pain,bloody stools and bloody vomiting after taking only 4 doses of it. NEVER have I been so sick to my stomach in my whole life!

Related Reading: arthritis

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 04

I don't think anything short or surgery is going to help, but out of all the NSAID s I've taken this seems to be working better than the others without the stomach upset and the constant nausea of the other drugs like Naproxen or Relafen.

Related Reading: Relafen

Comment from: butch256, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 19

I was on vioxx for 5 years ontill it came off market. I was on orther arthritis meds.But nothing seemed to work as good as Daypro. I have been on Daypro for 5 months now.

Related Reading: vioxx

Comment from: bj, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 20

this is the opnly drug to relieve my pain. and it works in hours!!i don't take it everyday but whenever the pain ans stiffness gets too asful. daily use is too hard on my stomach and prn use works for me.

Comment from: j, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 08

this medication was hard on my stomach i believe ibuprofin worked just as good

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 11

It has helped to relieve some pain. However the side effects are a bit worrisome.

Comment from: Jim E, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: November 13

I am a 55 year old male and have been taking daypro for almost 10 years. Carpal tunnel sysmtoms are completely stopped with this medicine. I can miss one dose and feel the pain. I've had no side effects that were detrimental to this drug. Has allowed me many hours of pain relief and a more normal day to day living. Arthritis in hands is getting worse now. My doctor is changing me to Mobic. Hopefully it will work as well as daypro.

Related Reading: Mobic

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: May 07

I know this works for my arthritic pain because I tried to go off of it and I was in severe pain. I am back on my Daypro and I have been taking it for 5 years and I shall continue.

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options