Daypro User Reviews

Daypro - User Reviews

Daypro User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Daypro sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: mrd, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 03

Daypro worked for me at first but the effectiveness started declining. Near the end, my urine output was severly affected (went every 10 hours and barely). After only missing 2 doses, my urine output returned to normal. I refuse to go back to this medicine.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 23

I have arthritis and was given this med about 8 months ago. The first day I took it I noticed the defference. I was able to bend my knee and my knee did not hurt or wake me from pain in the middle of the night like it would have without this.

Comment from: KT, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 24

I suffered from extreme pain in both hips and knees. The pain is almost completely gone after taking one month. I have gained my life back. Side effects, however are not good. Frequent morning headaches, stomach aches, and diarrhea. Right now, for me, it is still worth taking- even with the side effects.

Related Reading: diarrhea

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 29

I had horrible pain in my feet to where I couldn't hardly walk. After being on this med at 600mg 2x daily, I can walk again. I had no side effects except for being sleepy, so I just take it at night now.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 08

its caused my heart to beat fast so my doctor switched me to mobic.

Comment from: wolf, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 18

Not quite sure if this medication is working, I continue to have severe numbness from my hip joint to my toes and the pain and numbness are spreading and continues to wake me during the night. The medication does afford me a few more hours of sleep than previously. Perhaps a proper diagnosis will determine if this is the medication I should be on. Stomach pain does get severe at times, but the good news is it has seemed to curb my smoking. : - )

Related Reading: sleep | smoking

Comment from: LEIGH, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 03

I THINK I AM FEELING BETTER I HAVE SPINAL STENOSIS I CAN'T RUN A MILE BUT I CAN WORK, WALK SHORT DISTANCE. MY NECK PAIN IS NOT AS SEVERE. I AM THANKFUL TO FIND MEDICINE SO THAT I WONT HAVE TO HAVE SURGERY

Related Reading: NECK PAIN

Comment from: jets12fan, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 24

Doc gave it to me for arthritis in neck joints. Have been on for a week. Have stomach cramps, diarreha, headaches. Going off!

Comment from: Aly, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 21

Rumey gave it to me for disc problems with nerve compression. drug made me dizzy and unstable. PT and yoga helped more than anything. I do not like taking this drug. Does help somewhat with pain. Side effects are not worth it for me.

Comment from: kkc, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 25

i was on 600mg a day and it was not touching my pain, i increased it myself to 1200mg a day and i am feeling much better, i can work in the yard without the terrible pain.

Comment from: beck.t, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 19

like this stuff it realy helped after a week.

Comment from: singsong, 55-64 (Patient) Published: December 08

Daypro came out in 1994 or so. I had tic delaroux in the face and had been suffering with this for several months. After four days symptoms GONE and after taking for week and half symptoms never came back. I still have the bottle in medicine chest. It feels good just having it there.

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options