Daypro User Reviews

Daypro - User Reviews

Daypro User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Daypro sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: BAMA8374, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 27

I have been having arthritis problems with my feet; upon taking this drug, within 2 days my feet felt 1000 percent better. I also have psorasis (moderate) that I have had since I was a child. This drug is the only change I have made in my diet and it has significantly improved my skin. I will be asking my dermatologist (who has me on Humira injections) if we can add this to my regiment. The only side effect I have noticed is that I have been experiencing a few bad leg cramps. But, this would not be enough to make me want to come off of this drug. It has been wonderful!

Related Reading: Humira

Comment from: kimmie23, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 07

Was only on this for 1 month before the side effects got so severe I had to stop. Felt like my heart would explode and the mood changes scared me. I would not recommend this to anyone.

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options