Decadron User Reviews

Decadron - User Reviews

Decadron User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Decadron sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: rlj, on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 24

medication was use for inflamation and swelling after a tooth extraction and root canal treatment prescribed by my dentist. I was given two pills (4 mg a 2 day dosage) I was extremely ill after the first dosage and did not realize that this was the cause because I was taking an antibotic at the same time. Side effects: sweating, joint pain, nausea, gagging. was not able to stand. body aches, itching, and eye problems

Related Reading: itching

Comment from: Glenn1, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 13

Relieved back pain but no effect on nerve pain

Comment from: Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 28

This was prescribed for 5yr old daughter. She had strep and a very painful mouth. Fortunately she spit out 1/2 the dose. Several hours level she became a hostile and very angry human being. It was awful, I thought I had lost my child to a mental disease - it was so sad and disheartening. This lasted for 12-16 hours. We will never allow this drug to be given to our kids again!

Comment from: Kat, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 27

After having gamma knife surgery for a menengioma brain tumor, I started having swelling. The dex works ok but I have had so many of the really bad side effects I've had to go off of it. I have not taken any for two weeks now and am still suffering from that drug. There has to be something better out there.