Declomycin User Reviews

Declomycin - User Reviews

Declomycin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Declomycin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 (Patient) Published: December 19

I was a child when I took this, don't remember exactly how old I was, between the ages of 7 thru 10 years old. I don't remember what I had to take it for either but what I distinctly remember is what it did to me. I broke out in SEVERE hives, so severe I couldn't walk. I went to stand up and I couldn't. I had called my mother to tell her this and she picked me up and rushed me off to either the hospital or the doctors office office, I don't recall. What I also remember like it was yesterday is that I need to let any future doctors, hospitals, etc. know that I am highly allergic to any MYCIN drug.

Related Reading: hives

Comment from: rodzeros202, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 31

Drugs store online - online pharmacy If you are looking for Declomycin online visit http://www.d-drugs.com/?k=Declomycin Informations, side effects, prices and much more

Related Reading: Declomycin