Delatestryl User Reviews

Delatestryl - User Reviews

Delatestryl User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Delatestryl sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: zakguy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 12

I felt more energy the next day waking up at 5:30 full of energy. The only problem is not being shown in detail how to inject it. i believe i wasted some of the hormone.

Comment from: crystal m, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 03

i=I am a 35 year old female and have been using this drug since i was 28 i was on other hrt treatment but with no testostrone in my system i had NO sex drive and was slipping in to menopause my doctor reccomened this and i was 200 ml/g once every 4 weeks and it has done wonders for me. my skin has cleared and my drive is back in full swing. i have only had one small side effect a slight darking of facial hair but i am not certian that is only cause by the drug as many other woemen i have spoken to are experincing the same thing at our age and they are not taking the drug. i love it it has inproved my life so much

Related Reading: menopause

Comment from: davejones, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 20

I have been very happy with this. i use it because my sex drive was lowered from another medication. It has worked wonders. I was just wondering if anyone knows the pharmacy where i picked mine up today gave me 3 bottles 2 expired april 2010 and 1 nov 09. The pharmacy would not trade cuz i went home before i noticed the dated cuz they come sealed. Does anyone know if this is ok to use expired test. The pharmacy said it was ok but they also sold the expire stuff to me. My email is dave.stay.flippen@hotmail.com If anyone can help with any info about my situation. thxx

Comment from: FredaMoore98@yahoo.com, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 26

I am a female,I went to my gyno to get a shot because my sex drive wasn't like it used to be. He gave me 200 mg. and I had a reaction to it. My face and neck was really red and hot like it was on fire and it was very uncomfortable. Also it is making my face really oily. I won't never get another one. I got the shot to help with my sex drive which has not been the same the older I get and since I had my hysterectomy about 5 years ago. Also a friend of my had the cream and it said it broke her out and made her skin really oily as well.

Comment from: yoda123, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 27

I've been on Delatestryl for 5 days now and it has already turned my life around. In 5 days it has already boosted my libido to amazing levels and has already cured my light arthritis all over my body. My extreme fatigue is already half gone. My paranoid fear and extreme stress is 100% gone. My doctor put me on 200mg injection ever 14 days of Delatestryl, I'm a 6 foot 6 inches tall 23.5 year old male and my weight is currently at 260 pounds. This drug is a lifesaver! Imagine in a year the transformation!

Related Reading: Delatestryl | arthritis | fatigue

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 09

Overall the therapy has been effective but I am concerned about long term usage.

Comment from: george, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 11

at the beginning painful errection but later became normal and no pain,improves my sex dive,fluid sperm increases,active,strenght,develpoment of male hair,im taking from 50 to 150mg every two weeks,3 months trials as doctors prescription,erection as mens normally inteact esp.morning and best at night with someone with you,its Great......