Denavir User Reviews

Denavir - User Reviews

Denavir User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Denavir sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: momosity, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 23

My "hair loss" is by choice; I like to grow my hair long, then donate it to charities that use it to make wigs for cancer patients. I've used Biotin for approximately 3 months now and the results have been remarkable! Fuller, longer, stronger hair, growing in faster than I've ever experienced. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants better hair growth.

Related Reading: hair loss | cancer

Comment from: Annette, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 05

I had gastic bypass surgery one year ago. Started loosing alot of hair and gum loss, I have taken one pill a day for 6 months and my hair loss stopped, finger nails grow alot faster, they are stronger, and my hair growth is unreal.No side effects.A friend told me about this and I think every one needs to know. I am very pleased with this vitamin. I use Finest Natural by Walgreens. Love the price too.

Comment from: cbgbies, 75 or over on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 31

In my mid-70's I began losing my hair at an alarming rate. After taking 5000mcg of Biotin for a year or so, my hair had stopped falling out, and surprise! It began to have curls! Now, after two years, I have masses of big beautiful curls!

Comment from: chevyfan, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 06

Hair thinned due to side effect of cholesterol meds, biotin really does work, nice fingernails also, no side effects at all.

Related Reading: cholesterol

Comment from: Najice, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 05

I started taking Biotin, when my hair began to get brittle and was breaking off. I have noticed a remarkable difference in the texture, length and strength of my hair. I have been using Biotin for about six months. I will continue to use it. I take 2500 mcgs once a day.

Comment from: Colleen, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 27

Genetic thinning of hair near forehead after menopause and cessation of HRT. Biotin has stopped any more thinning and hair seems thicker.

Related Reading: menopause

Comment from: nncynanna2@aol.c, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 19

I started taking biotin on the advice of my m.d. due to side effects of the synthroid I am on; thinning hair,dry skin,fatigue. I've been on it approximately 2 months and notice a slight improvement in regards to my hair,which is my main concern as a woman.I'm hoping to see even better results the longer I'm on it.

Related Reading: synthroid | dry skin | fatigue

Comment from: cate933, 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 02

Ive always wanted long hair but my hair dresser said that it had reached its limit when it stopped growing around my shoulders. after a year of waiting, it hardly grew an inch so I decided to try biotin to make it grow. I've been taking it 6 months and it is about 4 inches longer. It still splits on the ends but trimming keeps it healthy. I take 1000mg twice a day and it works for me.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 03

Loosing hair, thought I would give a try. Hair stopped falling out.

Comment from: Kat, 13-18 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 16

this was a great vitamin for me. I dyed my hair platinum blonde, and it was starting to thin out and break off. I've been using biotin 5000mcg. my hair has grown 2 1/2 inches since then and looks healthy!

From WebMD