Denavir User Reviews

Denavir - User Reviews

Denavir User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Denavir sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: santa ken, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 22

I started using Biotin 1000 mcg twice daily for hair growth and was surprised that it not only helped grow hair but it also helped my skin. my skin has been dry and cracked on my elbows to the point it was painful,just after 3 months it has all but cleared up .

Comment from: presidentialhealth, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 11

I just recently start taking 5000mcg Biotin, I notice that my nail are strong and my hair is fuller and thicker.

Comment from: mojo, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 27

Hair thinning out so started taking biotin about 3-4 months ago, 1000mcg once or twice a day. Hair is growing back quicker, thicker and if I'm not mistaken it's in it's original color...no gray! Very weird but even my hairdresser noted the new growth!!! Can't wait to see what my hair looks like in another year! I was very sceptical it would work but now I'm so stoked!!!

Comment from: Coolbeauty42, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 18

I have been takig Biotin for over a year and a half on the recomendation of my rhumatologist. I was on methotrexate and it was taking my hair out. The biotin brought it back completly. I have always taken one 5,000 mg tablet once a day. I am very satisfied with this medicine.