Depakote ER User Reviews

Depakote ER - User Reviews

Depakote ER User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Depakote ER sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: HopeItHelps, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 14

I had a history of manic depressive disorder. The combination of medications that I am on is helping a lot. They include Depakote, Lamictal, and Paxil. I am noticing that my hair is thining, but I am 38 and maybe it is just age. I do notice tremors of the fingers and hands. Especially using fine motor skills. I am glad that I am on medication. Life without them was hell.

Living Better

Find the secrets to longer life.