Depo-Estradiol User Reviews

Depo-Estradiol - User Reviews

Depo-Estradiol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Depo-Estradiol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: smileimel1, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: June 10

i have gone thru all the other types,pills,patches,creams, they all quit working for me after a short while,with none of them lasting barely a year, i had to find something else..One doctor finally gave me a shot of depo-estradiol.It worked wonders for me.All of my hot flashes,mood swings,the vaginal dryness,and my night sweats(which kept me from getting sleep),vanished rather quickly. I've had Patches-they don't stay on,my skin doesn't absorb things normally so the creams,and gels don't work,and the pills,just like all others i take only work for a short while,and then only with increasing dosages. In my opinion and my own personal experience using this drug,until medical science can give me a complete reversal of my total hysterectomy,ovarectomy,there is no other substitute. i have had no bad or adverse side effects from using this medicine in this form,what so ever.

Comment from: edwardsvr, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 06

after my dr. prescribing everything under the sun to combat NOT hot flashes, BUT A PERPETUAL STATE OF HEAT, this injection was my; last hope, it does not help and after a year im ready to kill myself, i am absolutely going out of my; mind with this heat..........after my hyterectomy 8 yrs ago, it s been like this.......help, please

Comment from: Flashes, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 31

Got rid of the flashes - excellent! Making my muscles buff too - I gained 3 kilos, but still fit very well into my clothes. Fit but not fat. I have to take it every 3 weeks, not 4. Happy customer. Wish doc had given this to me sooner. Creams had a limited effect over time. In aHollnd, friends use marijuana with excellent results, but again, limited over time after about 6 months.

Related Reading: marijuana

Comment from: julio, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 12

low changes on legs and breast

Related Reading: breast

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 12

at 24 i had to have a hysterectomy. w-in 6 mts i was damn near insane . weight , mood, raging. finally a md put me on this. next morning i felt as if a cloud had been lifted from my brain and body . this was in 1975 my body is still great and i am still me i thank God and medical science for this. i thank me for the diligence it took to find it