Derma-Smoothe/FS User Reviews

Derma-Smoothe/FS - User Reviews

Derma-Smoothe/FS User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Derma-Smoothe/FS sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Laura, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 22

My daughter has had exzema since birth and we have tried everything.This oil is like a miracle drug.She was 97% cleared up within 3 days of using it.I also put aquaphor on after the oil.She is a new child.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 24

Was prescribed this by my allergist for a rash that occured on my skin due to an allergic reaction. Kind of messy, but some of my rash, itching, and scars have faded away. My skin does become very dry and itchy after it's been on my skin for a while though.

Related Reading: rash | itching | scars

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 05

I have red areas and they sting on my face and my doctor has given this medication to me to ease the symtoms.

Comment from: lotto38, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 11

Only after two day, my head started to itch very bad. Told Dr. and he put me on something else.

From WebMD