Detrol LA User Reviews

Detrol LA - User Reviews

Detrol LA User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Detrol LA sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 28

It has not completely eliminated the occasional leakage and the urgency. I have been extremely drowsy at times, and I have been having trouble with memory loss. I just discovered that detrol can affect your memory! That was not one of the side effects listed when I started this drug. I've been very worried that I was developing Alzheimer's, but now realize the connection with Detrol! I think this is not a good drug.

Comment from: Angel1, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 20

I am a female age 30 and have had bladder problems since I was 19. I have been on Detrol LA for about 2 weeks. I feel that it is working. I use to get up about 15 times at night. Now I get up about 3 to 5 times. I still get the pain when I have to go but hopefully the Detrol LA will take care of that once its in my system longer. I do not get the dry mouth or dry eyes maybe because I usually drink water all the time and do not get dry mouth in general. I would have to say I like the DETROL LA!!

Comment from: on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: February 20

The medication has worked, but the dry mouth and nose are tough at times. I also get very short burts of sever dizziness (last less than 30 seconds). I have excellent dental care and self mouth care, but my breath is really bad! Does anyone else have this breath problem? It is not a dental issue with me.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: nan, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 01

this is the only one that worked for me and side effects were a slight dry mouth.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 21

without this med I would be incontinent of urine, and I am only 51 years old. I have fibromyalgia, which can have this effect on the bladder. I thank God for this med or I'd be wearing Depends !!!

Related Reading: fibromyalgia

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.