Detrol User Reviews

Detrol - User Reviews

Detrol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Detrol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: MyShadow, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 05

Without Detrol, I wake up at least 6-7 times during the night. With Detrol, I may get up twice. The only drawback is that there is no generic and insurance either does not pay for it or the co-pay is high.

Related Reading: Detrol

Comment from: flyboy, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 10

History of BPH. TURP performed '03, resulting in very low psa since. Improved bladder control. No adverse effects.

Comment from: Mae, 75 or over on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: June 08

side effect while on Detrol - lowered blood pressure to dangerous levels on the elderly

Comment from: madam butterfly, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 04

I have been taking detrol 2mg. for my oab for many years now but it hasn't helped much I have to wear a incontinence pad 24-7 and when I cough or sneeze or stand from a sitting or laying position I leak urine sometimes to the point my underware and pants are soaked.

Related Reading: cough

Comment from: jak, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 22

I experienced an OAB as a result of my MS. I was prescribed Detrol LA one year ago due to frequent urination, especially at night. The medicine worked for the first three months, then not at all. I am VERY disappointed!

Related Reading: Detrol LA

Comment from: Linda, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 04

Its been great BUT I have a huge problem with bloating while on this medication...does anyone else have this problem?

Comment from: jazz426, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 26

I was wondering if the joint pain I am experiencing could be related to detrol.

Comment from: ts, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 09

It has greatly help to reduce my hyper active bladder. I use to have to go every 30-45 minutes. Now I can wait up to 2 hours. It works !

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: January 08

Can anyone advise if Detrol could cause short term memory loss?

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 02

My mother took this for 3 days and it caused a kidney infection. My mother is 80 years old and her kidneys couldn't take it.

Related Reading: kidney infection

Comment from: smiley, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 29

I got better benefits.

Comment from: tootsjojo, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 03

When I first started it, it gave me Vertigo, but controlled the urination. Now, the Vertigo has stopped, and the affect of the Detrol has stopped the OAB is the same, if not worse than it was.

Related Reading: Vertigo

Comment from: Betty, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 22

Detrol has not helped the burning sensation

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.