Detrol User Reviews

Detrol - User Reviews

Detrol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Detrol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 23

Detrol has allowed me to urinate within normal time ranges of 3 - 4 hours. It has almost eliminated all leakage, accidents and embarrassing situations. No real side effects to report. My quality of life has definitely improved.

Comment from: In a Quandry, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 24

I continue to urinate. I sometimes urinate 10-15 times (at least) per day. Then, the urge will cease for a while. I am 57 y-o woman. I have not been able to entirely stop black tea and sweeteners but even when I do stop, it continues. Have also been making some other dietary changes. The Detrol may work a little...also find I crash when it wears off and feel weepy.

Comment from: george pakis, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 26

frequent urination at night.

Comment from: luckygrandma6, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 21

My Doctor put me on this drug as I have all the symptoms that go along with it. There are nights when I'm up every hour on the hour and always feel like I have to go. I'm on the third package of samples and so far I don't see this working but he also said he wouldn't guarantee it becasue sometimes women who have ahd children makes their bladder drop when they get older and so they have to have surgery to fix the problem.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 29

I still want to urinate all the time. It seems that there has been no change in my problem.

Comment from: Marge, 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 24

It helps but the dry mouth problem is awful. I have been taking it in the evening and wonder if it would be better to take it first thing in the morning.

Related Reading: dry mouth

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 30

My use of Poise pads has been reduced dramatically. I can now make it to the bathroom without wetting my pants!

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 23

This medication didn't help me at all!!

Comment from: Wwlsbrad, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 08

I just started so I'm still withholding judgement, but had to comment. This drug DOES have a generic, and can be bought at Walmart for $6 for 3 months! I think unless you have really bad side effect it take at least 3 months to see if something is going to work. But $6 for 3 months WOW!!!

Comment from: mercos, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 07

my problem was frequent urges without relief. after taking detrol, i have full urination about every two hours, too much. i am taking other medication that doesn't interact well, causing general malaise so i'm quitting the detrol.

Comment from: Michelle Welch, 3-6 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 14

My son is on 2mg 2x a day and it has stoped him from overnight wetting and day leakage

Comment from: maria, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 15

Is expensive but it work for me after the first 3 weeks, I used to get up about 10 times at night and used to go every 30 minutes during the day. Now I can hold longer and finally have a full night of sleep. No side effects for me so far.

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.