Didrex User Reviews

Didrex - User Reviews

Didrex User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Didrex sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: strawberriemilkshake, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 15

In about three months i lost about 25 pounds. You see results quickly you have alot of energy. I loved it and i was on the lowest dose!

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 30

I STARTED THE GENERIC DIDREX 1 MONTH AGO THE FIRST MONTH I DROPPED 17 POUNDS. I HAVE NOT WEIGHED MYSELF AGAIN IM WAITING UNTIL I SEE MY DOC. AGAIN. IT WORKS WONDERS I HARDLY HAVE NO APPETITE.

Related Reading: DIDREX

Published: August 01

WORKS WONDERS I HAVE HARDLY NO APPETITE. I DROPPED 17 POUNDS IN 1 half month.

Comment from: koko26504, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 29

I started using didrex a week ago and already lost 7 pounds! awesome

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 16

I was expecting side effect but i have not experienced any at all! I have been taking it for about a week now, and it works wonders. I have lost about 7-10 pounds. I have hardly any appetite, and when i do eat, the amount it drastically reduced! works awesome. i love it!

Comment from: grilledchees, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 20

My wife's on Didrex and the pounds are literally falling off of her! Too bad the side effects are absolutely, terrifyingly horrible. It's converted by the liver into amphetamine & methamphetamine, that's right METHAMPHETAMINE! This is a mo@#$#@#$ nightmare. Thanks Didrex, I'm sure there's a special place in hell for you.

Related Reading: liver

Comment from: GM, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 26

I cannot find a doctor to prescibe this drug to me any more. It worked wonderful and with no side effects.

Comment from: oceanscape, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 23

I have lost 20 lbs using Didrex, However, My Doctor wants to put me on Adipex, and I dont like it. Can anyone tell me of a doctor around Atlanta, GA that prescribes Didres? You can email me at lbowers007@bellsouth.net. Thanks for any help.

Comment from: rebecca, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 23

it was very effective helping me reach my weight goals!! i would rec to anyone!

Comment from: Ari, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 13

The only problem was finding someone in MS to prescribe it. I had to take it only twice a day because I only get hungry in the afternoon and right before bed. This is great with exercise and diet !!! This is not a magic drg and I could see its potential fro abuse. I give it a thumbs up !

Comment from: rainiegirl, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: May 13

i have taken this drug for over 2 years. I didn't know that it isn't to be use for that long of time. it works ok for me but now i'm worried about health problems from taken it so long. hope nothing bad comes from it.

Comment from: SUZIEQ, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 15

WORKED GREAT! CANT FIND THE DIDREX BRAND..TOOK THE DIDREX 50MG FOR AWHILE..THEN DOC REPLACED IT A PILL THAT LOOKED AND GAVE SAME RESULTS BUT I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE?

Comment from: jm0925, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 10

I began to take this drug as a substitute for Ritalin (sick of the headaches), and to see if it could help with ADD along the lines of the Dexedrine Spansules I started on. I have found it to have less side-effects than Ritalin, and a mellower attention-span aid than Dexedrine was. I am giving it a couple of months before deciding which regimen to follow, but so far so good!

Related Reading: Ritalin | Dexedrine