Diflucan User Reviews

Diflucan - User Reviews

Diflucan User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Diflucan sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: WestCoast, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 10

I periodically get yeast infections after my period and I really hate going to the doctor to find I have another yeast infection. I am very paranoid about my hygene and am a very clean person. I follow my doctors instructions and still do not understand why this happens to me often. My experience with this is that my doctor has to prescribe more than 1 refill for me to cure the problem. I do not have so much of a social life because of this problem.

Comment from: twink, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 03

When I take antibiodics, I always seem to get a yeast infection. It is wonderful to take a pill & not have to use messy creams. I think it's terrible trying to use the creams when you already very uncomfortable in that area. It has always worked for me.

Comment from: imkk1, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 28

Within hours after taking this medication, I was dizzy, feeling flu-like symptoms of nausea, fatigue and achiness. It is day two, and I still feel like I have the flu. I have also developed what feels like hives on my outer vagina as well as pain and swelling inside my vaginal walls. I feel way worse than when I started this medication.

Related Reading: flu | fatigue | hives

Comment from: sk2p1234, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 27

Best drug ever!!! I wish it were OTC! No side effects, 50% better with in 12 hrs.

Comment from: tgrm69, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 17

While this drug cured my yeast infection in 2 days, I had a terrible reaction to it and my hands swelled up and fingers blistered and cracked. Was VERY painful.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 27

The best! Convenient b/c you don't have to take with food; cures condition in just a few days.

Comment from: ehq, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 05

It did work to cure a very bad yeast infection within 2-3 days, but I have had abdominal pain, achiness, sluggishness and general yuk ever since....

Related Reading: abdominal pain

Comment from: melhug, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 26

I loved taking just one pill, no mess, no fuss but I broke out in hives and I am allergic.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 18

Diflucan may possibly help prevent a yeast infection when I am on antibiotics, but once I actually have yeash, it's absolutely useless. It just makes me sick to my stomach, so I feel even worse.

Comment from: jennysandy, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 21

Diflucan sometimes works for me in preventing yeast infections when I am on antibiotics, but once I actually have an infection, it's worthless.

Comment from: happy girl, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 03

Taking a pill by mouth is SOOOO much easier than using a messy cream! I had relief within 1-2 days. It worked for me.

Published: February 21

This is wonderful. It was fast and effective. No more messy creams every day for a week. A simple pill and the problem was gone.

Comment from: mem, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 18

I have taken this many times.I perfer it over the messy creams.When ever I take antibiotics I automatically ask for it because I know I am gonna get a yeast inf.It works quickly 1-2 days with no side effects.