Diflucan User Reviews

Diflucan - User Reviews

Diflucan User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Diflucan sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Melimel, 25-34 (Patient) Published: November 09

I get a yeast infection every month or two due to my periods. The OTC stuff never works so I take Diflucan. It works within 24 hours and the most side effect Ihave had is nausea.

Comment from: 35-44 (Patient) Published: November 07

I took this medicine almost 24 hours ago, the symptoms of the infection are pretty much gone, however, since taking it I have been chilling and feeling very tired and run down. I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this and how long it lasts? I actually felt BETTER before taking it and wouldn't take it again.

Comment from: 25-34 (Patient) Published: November 24

I've found that sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. I always debate on just sucking it up and buying the disgusting cream or using this. I definitely prefer the pill, but it doesn't always work for me.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 08

I took this medicine to treat a yeast infection and I also used metronidazol gel to treat a bacterial infection. The gel cleared up the bacterial infection wonderfully. The diflucan did nothing for me. I am preparing to take my second round of diflucan and fear it will, once again, not help me. Though it was easy to take and I had no side effects whatsoever, I also experienced no relief.