Dilacor XR User Reviews

Dilacor XR - User Reviews

Dilacor XR User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Dilacor XR sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Freedom 1960, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: July 29

Although I was shocked that it interacts with erythromycin, one of the few antibiotics i can still take(I guess not) it was originally prescribed for HBP, but also got rid of my A-Fib within a year of starting it, so I'm saticfied, but have been prescribed erythromicin a few times while taking this drug. I'll talk to my doctor about it.

Related Reading: erythromycin

Comment from: sheila, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 02

I have pain in my colon after a week into taking this med.I am into my fifth week and still pain.I had a colonoskpy and the doctor said i was in alot of pain and woke up a few time in pain.nothing was wrong with my colon but still deep pain.I got off the drug and the second day pain was going away.The fourth day i felt much better with very little colon pain.I will start the meds again to see for sure.

Comment from: office, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 29

The first day I took this medication I got a splitting headache from my neck, all the way up the back of my head all the way to my eyes. No pain medicine helped the headache. It took about 18 hours for the headache to go away. It was the worst headache of my life. The first side effect listed for this medication is headache and it's a big one. Prepare yourself.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 28

Too much dizziness and light headedness.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: jowinqlts, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 22

I have used Dilacor along with Atenolol for 3 months, and the AFIB has improved. I still have AFIB about once a week, but my heart rate is lower so the event is much more controlled. I have no side-effects except ongoing tiredness...and that may be due to the Atenolol.

Related Reading: Atenolol

Comment from: Missy', 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 24

It has improved my AFIB. But the side effect of itching is crazy! I will check with the Doc next week...I have 24 hour itch'es! I will continue being this is the only rx. so far that works.

Related Reading: itching