Dipentum User Reviews

Dipentum - User Reviews

Dipentum User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Dipentum sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: DebD, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years Published: July 19

I have been on this medication for approximately 15yrs. I feel it has been very effective in my treatment.

Comment from: mobnana, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: August 05

I have been on dipentum for 11 yrs. with no side effects. I also had a stroke 1 yr. ago and continue with dipentum with no side effects. I am recovering very nicely!!!

Related Reading: dipentum | stroke

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 31

Been taking tis drug for over 12 years without any flareups. I have no noticeable side effects and believe this drug is keeping my colitis in check. This drug helped me get off of long time steroid use.

Related Reading: colitis

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 29

I've taken Dipentum 15+ years and it has been the most effective med I have encountered for UC. There have been no side effects, as with prior meds for me. I've had UC since 1986 and suffered with other meds-I found this med the BEST!

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: April 11

This medicine has worked well for me for over ten years. However, the price has nearly tripled (to $581/month) since last year. Has anyone else experienced a similar price increase? (Note: I have a high deductible health plan)

Comment from: Sassy, 75 or over on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 09

I was on the original clinical studies of this drug in 1983. It was the only drug that I could tolerate and helped me with some very difficult times. I still take it today because every time I attempt to either reduce or stop it , I start getting sick again. Today there are more sophisticated meds but I still find Dipentum the best, not too strong, few side effects and it works. No one, including many doctors don't believe that I was ever so sick with this disease. I do wish though that it were cheaper.

Comment from: Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 26

I've been taking Dipentum to help control my flares for 18 years now, and have only minimal side efeects. Couldn't be happier with the results.

Comment from: Sweetie Pie, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 30

I was having chronic diarrhea for several months and chronic cramping. My symptoms have almost totally changed for the better. The only problem is the cost! I have no insurance and it runs almost $250 a month.

Related Reading: diarrhea