Diprolene AF User Reviews

Diprolene AF - User Reviews

Diprolene AF User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Diprolene AF sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Southernborn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 20

My Dermatologist prescribed this ointment for me in 1999 as I had developed bald patches on my scalp. My hair had fallen out to approx the 75% level. I 'buzz' cut my hair for easier application and within approx 3 weeks little hairs began to grow back. I recovered all my hair plus it was thicker. At first it came in a gray color(naturally brown) but soon returned to natural. Very please. Now in 2007 I have same problem again. Believe it is called Alopecia Areta. Hopefully it will work again. Just moved and need to find another doctor.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 06

the treatment seems to reduce some of the redness but does not completely rid me of the disease

Comment from: marty, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 24

I've tried many over the counter skin ointments.. they only made it worse.. including hydracortisone.. this is the only product that works

Comment from: flarkin, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 26

I used this medication by mistake for chronic ear wax buildup 4 years ago. Got it mixed up with the one I should have used. Believe it or not, I have never had ear was issues in my ears again! Amazing...

Related Reading: ear wax