Diprolene Lotion User Reviews

Diprolene Lotion - User Reviews

Diprolene Lotion User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Diprolene Lotion sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 13

I was diagnosed with Seborrheic Dermititis and this product worked wonders for me. It took away the redness and scaly skin within a day or so. The only bad thing is that it was not a "cure"....

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 20

I had sores in my head and prominent scaling, diagnosed with eczema, this gel worked genuine wonders for me, cleared everything up in 2-4 days. A recurring problem, but I just keep the Diprolene on hand.

Related Reading: eczema

Comment from: 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: August 13

Heals redness on chest and back. Easy to apply.

Comment from: joan, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 07

i have encountered scabies, i have used premathrin 4 times, as prescribed, did not workl at all, my derm previously prescribed diprolene, im still unsatidfied however i still have a while to go using it. This is a skin condition i never ever want again.

Related Reading: scabies

Comment from: dep, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 28

This is the best topical medication for a rash that I occassionaly get under my breast. Within one use, I can feel relief.

Related Reading: rash | breast

Comment from: poison ivy, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 26

this is the only treatment that works for my poison ivy. Every summer I get it and nothing else (not even the 14 day step down oral meds) will help. The Diprolene works immediately and stops the itching as well! get the GEL, you will use less and it's not sitcky on your skin.

Related Reading: poison ivy | itching

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 20

My 6 y.o. has been diagnosed with eczema. There is no cure for it but we can treat it. I don't like the idea of using cream steroid to treat it but I did. I put it on her rash two times in two days and it was clear! I know use over the counter cleanser and lotion to prevent her break outs, but this cream worked wonders and fast for her itchy, red, burning rash.

Comment from: Packard, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 30

Diprolene (aug0.05%)applied 2x daily to arms, trunk, neck and back of hands with controlled. timed Narrow band UV light treatment is sucessful in re-pigment of skin