Ditropan XL User Reviews

Ditropan XL - User Reviews

Ditropan XL User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ditropan XL sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: george pakis, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 26

keeps me up at night..

Comment from: Gemstone, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 23

I have had frequent UTI's & also IC (interstitial cystitis). Anyway, this drug work rather well, but it takes 2-3 hours til it kicks in. I am going to try taking it at 6 a.m. when I first go to the bathroom.

Related Reading: interstitial cystitis

Comment from: Deweyguy, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 21

After taking for a few days the frequency of night time urinations decreased. After several weeks I noticed a very dry mouth and a change of taste in foods. Continured use resulted in sore gums and tongue. I have now discontinured taking the drug and frequent urinations have returned and I am waiting to see if the dry mouth and taste changes disapear.

Comment from: catskattery, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 04

I have been having leg cramps since taking this drug, not sure this problem is related but am doing research. The longer I take the drug the worse the cramps.

Comment from: sara, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: August 30

I have been taking this medication daily for years. Probably 10 or more. I am 52 years old. I have a very poor memory, long term insomnia, and have had problems develop in the last year of depression and anxiety. Also I have developed acid reflux problems. I have just learned of the potential side effects for this drug. I am alarmed that my dr did not advise me of these even when I reported these problems. I am now taking myself off these drugs. I would rather wear depends.

Related Reading: insomnia | depression | anxiety

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.