Dolophine User Reviews

Dolophine - User Reviews

Dolophine User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Dolophine sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: pinkhammer, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 04

When I sit still or lay down i go to sleep even though that was not the intent. I just want to rest. caught myself on the edge of sleep in church, No appetite,occasionally feel a bit disoriented. Best not to drive the first week of taking as did not been entirely cognizant at every moment. However, the pain is 100 percent better then the morphine 30mg

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 28

i have been rear-ended while driving too many times to count. my spine is damaged & degen from top to bottom. i was given everything from naprosyn to a combo of 200mg ultram & 3200mg vioxx daily for about 2-3 years. with methadone i can function again, after 5 years of use i am addicted to the same 10mg as when i started. on days when the pain intensifies i will take up to 30mg (but, will avoid driving). i never have stomach problems due to usage, i have not become a "junkie" and can in fact function at a high level of competency. if i have to take up to 30mg for a couple of days, i will decrease the dosage over a 3 day period. common sense? this medication is for me, a blessing.

Related Reading: naprosyn | ultram | vioxx

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 12

having a high tolerance, the medication was perfect. I had tried vicoden even in it's 10mg form and i'd have swallow 3 to 4 at a time every 4-6 hours. That's a lot of pills. With dolophine i did'nt recieve a narcotic type lull. I was able to preform all of my duties and sleep exceptionaly well.

Comment from: sailorboy3578333@yahoo.com, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 10

methadone is not working for me anymore it made me lose my body funcotions and has keeped me in bed for the last 14 days.i cant stop throwing up i am also having eating problems.

Comment from: methadone, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 31

wish it too away all my pain

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 03

Makes me sick and very sleepy, lethargic. A terrible drug for pain.

Comment from: lstar, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 29

Curious, who gets methadone simply for pain? I experienced a fractured vertabrae leading to a multitude of back and hip problems and after years on oxycontin my Dr. put me on methadone for both maintainence and pain. The withradrawal was absolutely horrid. There is no easy way to get off this drug without swapping it for an equally addictive alternative. Do not start this therapy unless absolutelty necassary. You become way to dependant.

Comment from: pgbrown46, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 13

I became addicted to the drug and the dosage had to be increased

From WebMD