Donnatal Extentabs User Reviews

Donnatal Extentabs - User Reviews

Donnatal Extentabs User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Donnatal Extentabs sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: leo56@comcast.net, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 19

I was taking this medication for a few years because I was diagnosed with IBS, Colitis and GAD. A few months ago I stopped taking the medication because of the addicting affects it has; I always research my medications. Even though it is a highly addictive medication, it is also an effective one for treating IBS, GAD, and Colitis. I thought that by just changing my eating habits and exercising that my symtoms would disappear, not so. Every person reacts differently to medications, I personally and usually have an adverse reaction to some but not to this one, it works for me. So I restarted taking Donnatal.

Related Reading: Colitis | Donnatal

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 28

I was diagnosed with IBS and put on this medication. In combination with other drugs my symptoms were drastically decreased and virtually gone.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 12

I was put on this medication for severe ibs-d. It didn't work and caused withdrawls for weeks. Be careful of this medication.

Comment from: on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 24

I never leave the house without it! When a sudden IBS attack occurs this med calms the incredibly painful spasms.

Comment from: hope to help, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 09

I have had IBS for about 20 years and tried many of the medications listed. I have been taking this one (1 tablet before bed each night) and it works great! I highly recommend it for anyone who typically suffers symptoms daily. I feel 98% symptom free.

Comment from: BRITT, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 03

I HAD BEEN SICK FOR FIVE DAYS UNABLE BY ANY OTHER DRUGS TO CONTROL THE INTESTINAL TROUBLES THEN MY DR PRESCRIBED THIS GREAT DRUG WHICH FINALLY BROUGHT MY INTESTINAL PROBLEMS UNDER CONTROL THE NEXT DAY I FELT GREAT

Comment from: Milo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: July 24

This medicine was prescribed for IBS by my former doctor, but it just didn't seem to help at all. The tiny amount of phenobarbital did nothing to relax or calm me, and the antispasmodics had little to no effect on my cramping and diarrhea. Librax is much better for me.

Related Reading: phenobarbital | diarrhea | Librax