Doral User Reviews

Doral - User Reviews

Doral User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Doral sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: surf, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 05

Great med for a full night sleep. Usually takes longer than directed to take effect. I usuallt take dose 2 hours before bed. This med does not affect REM sleep and very little hangover. A plus is a pleasant calm through the morning and into the afternoon. Great for me

Comment from: none, 75 or over on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 04

I was prescribed Parnate by my doctor' After about two weeks I was awake 2 days and3 nights. My doctor said Parnate was effectig the sleep center in my brain. He tried several sleep drugs and Parnate keep them from working. As soon as Doral became available he gave It to me. Doral works great for me.

Related Reading: Parnate | Doral

Comment from: Kaziku, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: September 10

No longer available. I am looking for a source Same comments as first reviewer Comment: I've had chronic insomnia for 20 years and have tried many sleep medications. This is the only medication that has worked well for me. Since it only comes in 15 mg tablets, I use 15 to 22mg. It helps me sleep through the night and has very few side effects; I don't feel drugged up in the morning.

Related Reading: insomnia

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 31

I've had chronic insomnia for 33 years and have tried many sleep medications. This is the only medication that has worked well for me. Since it only comes in 15 mg tablets, I cut it down to about 10 mg. It helps me sleep through the night and has very few side effects; I don't feel drugged up in the morning.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 27

This med is crap. It says to take right before you go to bed and thats what I did, and 4 1/2 later I fell asleep. It generally takes 2 to 4 1/2 to work.

Sleep Disorders

Get tips for better sleep.