Dovonex Scalp User Reviews

Dovonex Scalp - User Reviews

Dovonex Scalp User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Dovonex Scalp sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: May 31

The quality of the tube cap is terrible. I have used 2 tubes, both of the caps broken.

Comment from: duchess, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 22

I have had this medicine for 2 weeks and it seems to be helping me. I use it 1-2 Hope it continues to work. Hope this helps everyone. I have psoriasis.

Comment from: stan, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: December 25

i originally got this from somebody in s.america...not sure if it was available here yet but eitherway it worked well...mainly on certain spots of the body (back,legs,elbows,ear,scalp)..ive tried this on the spots i get on my fingers and it doesnt do much but keeps it a lil lubed (probably the mineral oil)..best combo ive used has been dovonex for spot treatment,clobex/talconex for tuff spots

Related Reading: clobex

Comment from: cassie, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 06

although effectual, because I also wash my hair daily, as the rinsed lotion has touched my face, over s period of days my face became very red and the skin peeled, and was very dry.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: December 25

Dovenex for the scalp is somewhat effective but the Dovenex cream for other areas of the body are ineffective.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 03

I have had psoriasis for 5 years now and when using this product it burned but it did work for a week or so and then winter hit and it flared up and it stopped working. I stopped using it.

Comment from: MJ, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 11

I only have good things to say about Dovonex. I've only been using this a week and I'm very happy with the results I'm seeing. I'm an RN and I have Psoriasis on my elbows and knee. It hurts so bad in the winter when I wear long sleeves. I'm now looking forward to this winter.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 04

I was diagnosed with psoriasis on my hands and this was the solution. So far it has just burned and I have developed an awful rash on my hands as well as arm, neck and face. Not too happy with it right now.

Related Reading: rash

Published: July 13

I have used this product on and off for three years. When used with topical steroids, it has helped to clear up significant outbreaks that other creams could not treat. The medication also seems to help keep flare ups at bay. It has never stung, even when used on broken skin.

Comment from: Sue, 7-12 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: July 01

I'm using it on my 9 Year old Granddaughter. The Dr. said when she's older she shoud start ging to a tanning bed. There has got to be a better way.

Published: March 09

I have psoriasis on my knees and elbows. My doc prescribed this medication to me. He said it would get worse before it gets better. Well, it got worse and for two months now I've been waiting for the "better" to take affect. It's super easy to aply and I did not experience any discomfort. It just didn't work for me.