Drisdol User Reviews

Drisdol - User Reviews

Drisdol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Drisdol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Debbie from Pittsburgh, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 20

I am 62 and just got "prescribed" Drisdol (Ergocalcifer 50000units twice a week.I do not take any "drugs" just vitamins and after reading all the horror stories about this vitamin that is prescribed I am petrified to take it! Any thoughts??? Thank you!

Related Reading: vitamins

Comment from: Cnew5533, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 16

Can't tell any difference, but have experienced a rash.

Comment from: Dee, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 10

I am used to having severe cramps in my legs. The cramps have gone away after 4 weeks of taking this drug. Otherwise no side affects.

Comment from: lahagok, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 09

I was givin this prescription for twice weekly for 12 weeks. When do I take it and does it need food to take with it

Comment from: bluglass587, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 27

I am on week 6 (out of 20 week) of Vit D2, taking it 1x week. 50,000 units. I have been ok up until now. I am experiencing aches and bone pain from waist down. Especially in both knees. Is anyone else having any of this? I am currently using heating pad for the pain. Will be calling Dr. in am.

Comment from: georgiajammy, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 13

Low blood calcium after a total thyroidectomy. My parathyroid glands were damaged but are recovering (hopefully). I was prescribed Vit D2 to help my body absorb calcium better. It seems to be working? I do not have any side effects - feel fine. I take 1 capsule twice a week.