Dulera User Reviews

Dulera - User Reviews

Dulera User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Dulera sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 08

Allergic Asthma patient for several years - tried a couple of combination inhalers in the past. My family doctor wanted me to try Dulera. I have been taking it for two months & am finding that it is providing symptom control for me better than any of the previous therapies. Very pleased with Dulera!

Related Reading: Asthma | Dulera

Comment from: cosmo619, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 09

I've had bad asthma due to allergies since '08 which had cause a mucous blockage in my bronchi called "bronchiectasis". I was on different inhalers and a nebulizer until my allergist gave me Dulera. This cleared up the blockage and made it easy for me to breathe. Its a great product but USE as DIRECTED.

Related Reading: bronchiectasis

Comment from: spitfire, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 15

Be very careful with this stuff. Yes, it cleared my lungs beautifully, but it landed me in the hospital with a scary infection. I'm a youngish woman in good health on a low dose--I will NOT be taking this anymore, its not worth the considerable risks.

Comment from: 4xnana, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 20

I have been using Dulera for 1 month and can tell a huge difference in my breathing. At first the anxiety almost made me quit taking it. I also had a dull headache for about 10 days. I use Dulera every morning and every night. Because it has helped my breathing so much, I will stay on it.

Related Reading: anxiety | headache

Comment from: Loc, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 13

i was taking albuterol 4x a day and flovent 2x still always had a small wheeze. My doctor gave me dulera - stopped post nasal drip, wheezing and coughing i now can sleep through the night without coughing and i only take Dulera lowest dose once every morning. Its great. I do wonder about the long term effects.

Related Reading: flovent | sleep

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 12

One puff and I had a severe reaction to Dulera. Heart palpatations, severe anxiety, increase blood pressure. I have mild to moderate asthma. I am not going to take this again!

Comment from: Beverly B, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 18

I HAVE USEED DULERA FOR 1 MONTH AND IT HAS IMPROVED MY LUNG FUNCTION FROM 59% TO 79%. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE THIS PRODUCT, AS MY DR. WANTS ME TO IMPROVE TO 89%

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 11

This medication makes me very tired and I felt my whole body loses energy. The chest tightness improves but I cannot take it whenI have to drive and go to work.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 17

I used Dulera for one week. I had wheezing due to an allergy that kicked in my asthma. this made my heart rate increase where I could really feel the beating of my heart . ALso made me clear my throat and had hoarseness in my voice. I think Advair works better but I stopped because of how this made me feel. I will use my rescue inhaler when i need it. I am concerned with the long term use and bone loss.

Related Reading: allergy | hoarseness

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 13

To begin with I am being treated for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Anxiety Disorder and have been on antianxiety prescriptions for that problem. I had been using a rescuse inhaler--which worked but I had to use it more often than I liked. The Dulera caused major anxiety attacks--so bad that I had thoughts of suicide and couldn't stop pacing--and I only used it a few days. Dulera also gave me headaches and ringing in my ears. I discontinued Dulera and will go back to my rescue inhaler.

Related Reading: Stress | suicide