Dulera User Reviews

Dulera - User Reviews

Dulera User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Dulera sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: luckyladybugslsb, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 26

My Dr. wanted me to take Dulera due to worsening asthma. Had trouble with the corticosteroid component, and discontinued the Dulera. Asthma worsened again, and I resumed the Dulera. Have had a migraine headache since resuming treatment, and realized that it was probably the Dulera as I suffered persistant migraine headaches with the first course of treatment. I would have dealt with the stomach pain at this time, but can't deal with the persistant migraine. My Dr. has pulled me off of Dulera, and will start me on something else once the Dulera has had time to clear my system.

Related Reading: migraine

Comment from: SierraHeartrocks, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 14

stepped down from spirva after years on advair stopped working> Spiriva from Dec 20 to April 1st, now Now five successful not stressful months on Dulera instead of Spiriva or Advair. I am 49 years old with environmental triggers (poluted air basin plus with allergies.) Now I can laugh, sing, without coughing. I have my voice again.

Related Reading: Spiriva

Comment from: Singer, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 22

I have a sever migraine after I only a few days of use . Horrific pain. Nausea, watery eyes, stuffy swollen sinus, the whole deal. I can barely see to type this It was prescribed after a bout of illness induced asthma. In short, I hate this drug. I will never take it again. What's worse, because I also take Wellbutrin , I am now streaks to take anything for the migraine pain, to keep minimal drug interaction potential in my brain. I have to tough it out and pray it lass no more than 24 hours. My doctor gave me this Rx because it was a free giveaway. The insurance companies are promoting it. But it's bad . Advair is nothing like this. I only need an inhaler of this type if I have had a bronchial infection. Ok I am Going back to lie down.

Related Reading: Wellbutrin

Comment from: reddragonrunner, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 12

I have been taking Dulera for 3 months and havent used my emergency inhaler once. I was hitting the albuterol 3 or 4 times a day. I have not experienced any side effects. My doctor recommended brushing my teeth after using to prevent thrush.

Related Reading: thrush

Comment from: louis, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 16

notice i have been nausiated past few days been taking dulera about three weeks. was on advair for about 7 years i like advair better.

Comment from: murray, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 30

I've had allergic asthma during my entire life. Most severe during allergy seasons. ProAir and the likes did give me prompt short term relief in most cases. Dulera did give me lasting relief, loosened up the tightness in my chest and lungs immediately and enabled free breathing and increase of stamina with relatively no heart pounding. However after the tenth treatment I began to feel strange. Headaches, blurred vision, and thrush infection. I've discontinued taking Dulera. I am scheduled to see my doctor tomorrow. I am concerned about the long lastng effects of this drug. I am told that it loosens heart and lung muscles, but what about the long term effects of weakening these muscles?

Related Reading: ProAir

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 15

This worked better than any other drug I've tried for my asthma. I was having no trouble breathing, no asthma attacks. However, after 1 month of use I had a heavy period that lasted for 2 whole months!! Also the foot and leg cramps were more severe with this medication than they are with Qvar. Since stopping Dulera, my last period was back to normal for me.

Related Reading: Qvar

Comment from: de la , 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 24

after 3 days ,I began having severe spasms pain on right side of lungs like being stabbed every 30 to 45 mins. I took tylenol that night stopped the medication and it ended by morning .

Related Reading: tylenol