Dulera User Reviews

Dulera - User Reviews

Dulera User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Dulera sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Felecia Kiwak, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 19

I am trying to figure out if Dulera is the cause of my extreme sleepiness every afternoon around 3:00. If I have it at 3:00 a.m. I am sleeping through it. Only other side effect is I feel headachy and not well.

Comment from: Gabby, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 26

Other thank it has worked wonderfuly... I have not had an asthma attack, sometimes I do feel it trying to get me but not like before everyday 2-3 times a day. I have been sleeping well...but have been geting head aches and a weird taste in my mouth (even though I rinse my mouth right after) I am takeing the 100 mg. So it is perfect for me.

Comment from: llkool, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 17

This drug is wonderful but i am afraid of side effect i read about labas. But it works wonderful. i take one puff and it last all day. i usually use it when i go out on a function all day. I am considering switching to it permanently from flovent.

Comment from: teomlo, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 23

I was diagnosed with Asthma about 10 years ago. Since then, I have been on numerous medications, Advair, Flovent, Combivent, 4 different formulations of albuterol, and even a twice daily nebulizer treatment on top of all the other meds. All of that stopped when I ended up at the hospital because none of it worked and I couldn't breathe. The wonderful ER doctor prescribed a regular albuterol rescue inhaler and Dulera. I haven't had this much lung function in years!! I'm able to actually do things I couldn't do before without getting winded. My symptoms have never been this well controlled before. It's wonderful to only have to take 2 medications instead of 5 or six at a time.

Related Reading: Combivent

Comment from: Joyce, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 08

I do not know if this is a side effect, but after using the Dulera I cough and cough until I cough up sputum. This occurs about two hours after taking the Dulera. If I don't take the Dulera there is no cough, but I get chest tightness after not using it for a day. I am currently seeing a Pulmonologist and he doesn't think the Dulera is causing the cough. He thinks it's sinus. I was taking Advair, but doing the same thing with that medication. I do think I preferred the Advair for ease of dosage however.

Related Reading: cough

Comment from: Copcoach, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 09

I recently changed from Advair to Dulera due to the continued laryngitis with Advair use. I am impressed with the increased lung function and more importantly - No Laryngitis. The somewhat negative side effect is the "Hack Attack" which occurs an hour or so after inhalation, and produces copious amounts of phlegm. Maybe that is the good news.

Related Reading: laryngitis

Comment from: screen name, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 22

changes sleep pattern felt mentally different period changes-bleeding Positive -increased breathing capacity as shown on PFT dosage -6 weeks 100 over 5 X 6 puffs per day