Duoneb User Reviews

Duoneb - User Reviews

Duoneb User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Duoneb sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: jen, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 29

It is my life line for air helps me breath much easier.I have been on this med for 5 years now and dont know what i would do with out it.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 15

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 28

I was given this medicine during a bad asthma flare to see if it would work better than albuterol alone. The first few doses worked great, although I lost my voice. The last two doses actually made me worse. The first of these I took during an attack, and got much worse, chest was very tight, and wheezing increased. The second dose I took when feeling fine to see what would happen, and within 1 minute, I was having an asthma attack.