Dyazide User Reviews

Dyazide - User Reviews

Dyazide User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Dyazide sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: mom25, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: June 22

Been on this drug for years, decided to not take it anymore, my body aches, arm and leg throbs with unusual muscle weakness, insomnia and wonder why it took so long to make my own decision about getting off it

Related Reading: insomnia

Comment from: Steve, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 09

This medication has kept my system upset and my blood pressure does not to seemed to be any lower

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: July 13

I have used this drug in combination with Lotensin to control my blood pressure for the past 15 years.

Related Reading: Lotensin

Comment from: kays, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 11

weakness in my arms and legs. crapping in my hands and feet.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: July 24

It is my husband who was prescribed this drug. It lowered his blood pressure to 85/50 and made him impotent. I don't like it!

Comment from: judyjetson, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 04

I have had no trouble with this drug. My blood pressure is under control and I feel fine. I do take a potassium supplement along with it. So far, so good and I've been on it for a couple of years.

Comment from: grannaruck@aol.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 21

swelling face and do not know how to take the swelling down

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 24

just have to urinate often

Comment from: The CatsMomma, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 15

DAILY HADACHES FROM THIS MED.

Comment from: linda, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 10

hate the sensitive to sunlight hoping there is another one that doesn't have that effect

Comment from: bb, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: August 07

this drug has helped my hypertension, blood pressure be normal

Comment from: TRose, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 29

I am taking Dyazide to relieve symptoms of Meniere's disease. Dyazinde, in combination with a low salt/no caffeine diet have been very effective in treating symptoms.

Related Reading: Meniere's disease

Comment from: patricia, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 11

I have experienced dizzyness, malaise, fatigue and an overall weakness.

Related Reading: fatigue

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: May 21

I have been taking this medicine for several years now and at first things were great. Now, I am experiencing year round photosensitivity, itching, and swelling to my lips. It's quite embarrassing. I get such a bad sun rash until I have to add a steroid creme and sunblock to my daily regiment. I will be changing meds at my next doctor's appointment!

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: JBunch61, 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 30

my blood pressure is under control with this medication but i have fluid build up in my lungs. I stopped using it for two weeks and and I still had the fluid