Dynacirc CR User Reviews

Dynacirc CR - User Reviews

Dynacirc CR User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Dynacirc CR sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: susu3, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 09

The cost is too expensive. Can't afford it but without it I'll be in a danger zone.

Comment from: dinosaurlil, 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 17

I have had difficulty breathing on this drug, tried to tell doctor it wasn't doing the job, the more I struggle to breathe, the higher the blood pressure goes.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 27

I have been on this medication for 1 year, it has lowered my blood pressure. I have had mild symptoms with feeling dizzy and lightheaded, especially when I first get up in the morning.I have been sweating more than I normally do and have hot flashes. I have also been experiencing problems with my fingers, wrists and ankles swelling. The worst part is the muscle cramps and back pains,especially at night. I wake up almost every night with cramps and shortness of breath. I have note been able to refill my prescription at my regular pharmacy since June of this year. I finally found a pharmacy that did have the medication and now they to are out, also. I life the Washington, DC area and no pharmacy on MD, DC, or VA can tell me when they can get it fill. I will be changing medication soon.

Comment from: jonsie 57, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 04

I take this medicine at night before bed with food. it does wake me up to go to the bathroom. thats when I feel the side effects, lightheaded, headache..tried others and couldnt take them..mfg has discontinued. so i buy it online at a much cheaper price. other meds made me very sick. so i will stay with this as long as i can.

Comment from: Naomi Bravo, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: August 04

this has been the only HTN medication that has helped me with no side affects. And now they tell my DR. that it is no longer manufactured. And Im struggling with other meds that are not working for me.

Comment from: VonBreslau, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: August 02

It appears that about 6-8 hrs after taking this drug, frequent and spontaneous urnation is a problem. So timing of taking the drug, especially if traveling is impotant. This is one of my disatisfactions with the drug.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 11

Wonderful...no problems.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 11

This drug is currently not available from the manufacturer....Causing me to switch.