Edarbi User Reviews

Edarbi - User Reviews

Edarbi User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Edarbi sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: kjoyreid, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 07

My Dr switched me from Benicar HCT to Edarbi a week ago. So far, so good. No side effects and BP is perfect.

Related Reading: Benicar HCT | Edarbi

Comment from: C.Hill, 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 30

I have been on edarbi for about 8-9 months. It really brought my BP down..sometimes too low,but started a hacky cough,feeling of vomiting, muscle spasms that were awful,painful joints,weakness,very tired,cough getting out of hand,and not tolerable.Urination weakness,and all around feeling awful. Medicare won't pay for it either.

Related Reading: cough | muscle spasms

Comment from: Disdare, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 06

This medication was given to me by my Primary Care physician and had taken it for about three months. At first it controlled my BP and shortly threafter I began experiencing headaches, developed body rashes and finally urine retention. He thinks I should continue taking it and I refused to to do so. I had to be straight cath in the ER and must now followup with a Urologist.

Comment from: sophia, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 06

I've been on Edarbi 40mg tabs for almost 2 weeks,my BP is still not stable,sometimes dropping to 99/66,also my stomach has been cramping as if I need have a bowel movement or the feeling that I might have diarrhea.The doctor said to stay on the med.

Related Reading: diarrhea

Comment from: lighteyes, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 04

I have been on edarbi 80mg for about 3 weeks it has lowered my blood pressure but it also cause me to have severe muscle pain in my chest and back so much I couldn't hardly breath, as a result I have had to come off the medication because the pain was unbareable....

Related Reading: muscle pain

Comment from: nylif, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 23

the problem is it only comes with 80 mg it should have lower dos. most of the time my blood pressure droped too much so i had to cut the bill in a half. at first has sever mussel weaknes and spasm now most of it it gone. also the other problem is that medicare dos not accept this medication so i had to keep getting samples from the dr

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 30

Passing fecal matter multiple times per day, including it leaking out. Several times each week the diarrhea would explode from my body with little advance warning. resulting in major bathroom clean-ups. Gained fifteen pounds in the four months on it; ravenously hungtry/Persistent cough.

Comment from: Larry, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 02

Experienced severe dizziness and no lowering of blood pressure. Also muscle and joint pain on first day.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 26

I have had high blood pressure for 15 years. I am petite, I exercise 3 - 4 times a week and I eat a healthy diet. I have tried every family of BP medicine, and they all seem to have side effects. My goal is to find the medicine that has the least side effects and keeps my BP down. I have been taking Edarbi for 4 months. I take a 1/4 of a tablet and my BP readings are very good, sometimes too low which has never happened in the past. Side effects are muscle pain (primarily in my hands and wrists), weight gain(approximatley 8 - 10 pounds), and intense hot flashes. These side effects are minimal compared to other BP drugs so I will do my best to stay on this medicine.

Related Reading: high blood pressure | hot flashes