Edarbi User Reviews

Edarbi - User Reviews

Edarbi User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Edarbi sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: angel2wyld2, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 27

Severe stomach issues and muscle spasms.

Comment from: Very Satisfied, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 15

I'm considered a petite female and my BP has always been 120/80. After age 45 my BP started to rise and stayed around 140/90, even with proper weight, exercise and diet. Now, after 2 months my BP is around 115/73. I feel much better these days.

Comment from: james, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 07

190/98 start on for a year always around 119/79. No complications. Easy to use drug. Benicar HCT and Micardis did not touch my BP. Caremark covers it I pay next to nothing for this drug.

Related Reading: Micardis

Comment from: Toni, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 25

Been on for a year. Lowest blood pressure in three years. First few months experenced dizziness but that passed. Am currently having muscle spasms in upper arms and joint pain in the hip area. Also having trouble with pain while walking. Having my annual physical in three weeks will talk to doctor about spasms and joint pain.

Comment from: HBP17799, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 09

Blood pressure dropped from 171/99 to 103/66 in a matter of days. Only two problems (1) insurance won't cover it once the free samples run out (2) it gives me the weirdest dreams (not scary just oddball)

Comment from: Georgia, 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 07

I use no drugs except for high BP. I have tried most of the ones on the market, side effects of rashes, cough, muscle spasms, blurred vision. During 8 weeks without ANY BP drugs, my BP ranged 135/65 - 180/80 and I felt great. After 4 wks Edarbi 40m, BP now ranges from 170/90 to 116/50 within minutes. Frequent hot flushes, diarrhea, muscle aches, dizziness, very diminished sense of smell and taste, and fatigue. Not happy with this one, either.

Related Reading: fatigue

Comment from: Concerned Citizen, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 06

Has not lower my blood pressure and causes chronic constipation.

Related Reading: constipation

Comment from: 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: June 23

one a day, easy no side effects

Comment from: jayzoom, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: January 08

been on it for 2 months 80 mg ,I have expiriance dizzines when getting up , fatige when barely doing any type of activity such as going up stairs. chest disconfort (asthma like sensation) to the point that i will go see the doct tomorrow it feels like angina from what i beeen told. I'm scare. My blood pressure is excellent now no other pill ever worked but i dont know if what im feeling is a side effect. Im 5.8 tall and 160 lbs my cholesterol is high and I do take cholesterol pills too.

Related Reading: asthma | angina | cholesterol

Comment from: gk, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 23

just started, has reduced my BP markedly better than Micardis

Comment from: DJMAC, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 08

Light headed, black out when I stand up too fast. Muscle spasms.