Egrifta User Reviews

Egrifta - User Reviews

Egrifta User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Egrifta sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: westaveman, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 21

The side effects are painful. Mostly in my hands. Pain, tingling and numbness.

Comment from: ApiginDC, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: March 26

Mixing every day is a pain but after a while it become part of your routine.

Comment from: mainelee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 27

Since beginning treatment in November 2011 - I have lost 7.5" of fat from my belly. My abdomen is soft and pliable and i can see my feet. i can bend over to tie my shoes without losing my breath or nearly suffocating. I have more than satisfied using this medication. I have had a slight elevation in my glucose levels, a sharp decline in my triglyceride level, and a slight decrease in my LDL cholesterol, and slight increase in my HDL cholesterol. Other than a slight enlargement of my breast tissue - which I am very pleased about as i have not ever had any chest definition. As for any adverse side effects from the medication, I have had none that I know of, but I have suffered from many of the side effect issues since i began treatment for HIV. OVERALL - I would highly recommend the use of Egrifta to anyone, who like me, has suffered from the debilitating emotional, physical, and psychological trauma of having the excess belly fat. Now, if only I could find a miracle medication that would help replace the severe loss of fatty tissue in my face, arms, buttocks, and legs.

Related Reading: cholesterol | breast | Egrifta

Comment from: Teresa, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 11

I do not see any difference in taking this med. and I have been on it for over a year now. I deal with lipo. on the lower back and neck area . I really think the FDA should look into this company . I think that they are putting meds out that they know do not work and are out for the money.

Comment from: johnnydealer1, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 24

Tips to the makers Serono, prepare the medication in real life before writing the directions! 2 things to know. You can't spin the bottle it's too low, spin the syringe stuck in the bottle instead. Also as for letting the water down the sides, the vacuum in the bottle(s) sucks the water in instantly, allowing the client no control of the water flow. And so much packaging waste is bad for the environment ! In short, please think AUTHENTICALLY. It's better for everyone on this planet and you won't be embarrassed.

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.